- All meetings are open and transparent.
- To endorse no taxation without elected representation
- To endorse representation by population
- To promote fairness and equitability in taxation and governance issues
- Each area elects itís own representatives to the executive steering committee
(Oxdrift 6, Lake of the Woods 8, Lac Seul 3)
- The executive steering committee shall have 3 co-chairs (Oxdrift 1, Lake of the Woods 1, Lac Seul 1)
- Each co-chair is responsible for keeping all groups in his/her area informed.
- Each representative is responsible for keeping his/her group informed.
- An executive steering committee meeting may be called by any 2 of the co-chairs
- Whenever possible the executive steering committee shall meet in a central location.
- The Kenora District Service Board representatives shall keep the membership informed of any issues they feel
need the attention of the association
- Any press releases shall be approved, whenever possible, by 2 of the co-chairs and shall reflect the goals of
- To provide a unified political voice for the residents and ratepayers of the unincorporated areas of the
- To promote communications between the unincorporated communities in the Kenora District
- To promote a better understanding of the unique problems that each unincorporated area faces.